The building's exterior, 2009
|Roof||257 ft (78 m)|
|Floor area||400,000 sq ft (37,000 m2)|
200 Market, also known as the Black Box, is a 19-story high-rise commercial office building in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. It was completed in 1973 and certified LEED Platinum in 2010. It was the first multi-tenant building in the U.S. to be LEED Gold-certified, in 2006.
- 200 Market at Emporis
- "Case Study: Deep Energy Savings in Existing Buildings" (PDF). New Buildings Institute. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "200 Market, Portland | 122633". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "200 Market Building Management Office | Real Estate | The City of Portland, Oregon". Portlandoregon.gov. 2015-07-14. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "Quick Facts". Russell Development Company. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "Building History". Cushman Wakefield. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
|This article about a building or structure in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|